Saturday 8 May 2010

A GEM OF A CHALLENGE.....CHALLENGE 3

Morning Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who entered challenge 2,the team have enjoyed looking at all of your lovely cards...

This months challenge is hosted by Christine and she has  the theme of Special birthdays i.e   1st,13th,18th,21st,40th,60th etc

The team would like to say a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Christine for the 9th as she is celebrating her own Special Birthday this month...



The team would also like to welcome Jennifer to the Challenge and to thePink Gem Design team as Guest Designer.


To be eligible to win the 2 Pink Gem stamps(subject to availability)..Please use a Pink Gem Designs image..


Please link your project (link the post, not just your blog) with Mr Linky by 6:00pm GMT on the 7th May 2010. And leave us a comment just in case Mr Linky has gone walkabouts..


You must also link to our challenge in your blog post.


You may combine your entry with other challenges and you may enter as many times as you like with a different project each time, but please only post new creations please don’t link back to old posts.


You may enter the challenge using any image but will not be eligible to win the 2 Pink Gem Designs stamps(subject to availability) but will be able to be entered for a Badge for your blog..



If you don't have a blog then please e-mail us a picture at the following address -

Again this month Janet has very kindly given a free digi image please click the picture in the sidebar and follow the instructions.  

                            Here are the cards made by the Design Team...






                                                                    Christine




 

Debby

This is the inside of Debby's card


Janet


Jennifer


Poppet



Sharon


Mandy


Happy crafting :)

And the team xx

14 comments:

  1. Morning girlies wowzer cards thanks for taking on my special theme ALL your creations are just awesome..proud to work with such a talented team..

    Hugs Christine XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have done it again girls the cards are all gorgeous!!! A big welcome to Jenny.....her first challenge card is superb! What a lovely DT we have at Pink Gem Designs. A big thank you to Christine for choosing this months challenge.....you are all my shining stars!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are really amazing! Thanks so much for such a warm welcome...I'm having lots of fun! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the DT card are WONDERFUL! Thank you all for the inspiration!!

    Now, I have to hope, I can come up with an idea and a "Birthday" card to make!! Sounds like it will be a FUN challenge.

    GOOD Luck to all the designers and Happy Crafting!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. All DT cards Absolutely stunning, thanks you for this challenge and also the beautiful freebie images they are gorgeous
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the challenge. I had to for 16 for a special birthday as my daughter and her friends all turn 16 this year so the card will come in useful.

    Love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I have only entered one card I don't know what happened to my first attempt to upload it to you site.

    Sorry Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a great time with this challenge and LOVE LOVE LOVE the DT inspiration!!

    I wish everyone lots of luck and can't wait to see all the cards!!

    Happy Crafting!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. It took me a while to get this card right, but I now really like. I loved the image you gave us to use. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards ladies! I hope 33 counts as a special birthday as it is 'special' to my nephew ha! ha!

    Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello
    This is the first time I'm taking part in this challenge.
    Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great line-up of cards, love them all and what a brilliant theme, I needed a 1st card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooops sorry I linked back into an old post and I don't know how to delete my entry. Please disqualify me immediately :). Ah well still I love your cute Westie dog so I use it quite a lot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..