Saturday 30 January 2010

Open To All!!

Afternoon Everyone,
Janet and Myself have been talking and following much thought and discussion, we have decided to open up the A Gem of a Challenge to allow you to use any image on your creation.
The new rule will be...
You will be able to use any image that you would like, but you will only be entered to win the main prize of two Pink Gem Designs Stamps if you have used a Pink Gem Designs image on your card, However you will still be in with a chance of being in the top 3 who will receive a badge for their blog.

xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy and team!

    I can't find mr linky so here is my link to my card http://salsbitsandbobs.blogspot.com/2010/01/birthday-card-and-challenges.html

    Take care

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ive just recieved a stamp from fox cards for being her 500th follower so ill be able to use that as its a pink gem one yay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opps, sounds fair to me. (spelling mistake first time round lol)
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful! I just found out about you through Pinky and her world! I am going to go to your store and check out your stamps. I am now following and I will be looking foryour challenges! WOuld love for you to hop on board and follow along with me too!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's great,can't wait to play! Love your stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya, lurrrve your blog, always taking a peek at it :)
    Have just started to make a blog, nothing in it yet lol, but have added the link...well I hope I have lol.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..